We're now fully-operational on our HP Indigo 5600 Digital Press. 🙂
With unmatched digital and photo quality, high versatility and productivity, we can now seamlessly switch between jobs and media types – with a new added ability to print on synthetics, magnets, and decals.
Its printing capabilities allow us to print well over two million colour pages or five million monochrome pages per month. Colour jobs are printed at a speed of 90 pages per minute, and monochrome jobs at 272ppm.
Read on to know how much more we can do for you! 🙂
Exceptional print quality and colour. Enabled by HP Indigo’s liquid ElectroInk technology and unique digital process, HP Indigo prints are of the highest quality, matching or even exceeding offset, allowing them to be used interchangeably.
- Up to 7 on-press ink stations enable use of HP Indigo’s wide digital colour gamut, including special effect inks
- 4, 6 or 7 process colours for vivid printing and accurate on-press Pantone emulation
- True spot colours, mixed off press, for perfect Pantone-certified solids
Widest media range. Compatible with more than 2,500 certified substrates – the widest choice in the industry – the press prints on a range of uncoated and coated papers as well as on unique substrates such as synthetics, dark, transparent, metallic, and recycled media, and paperboard for folding cartons.
- New sensor technology enables printing on dark and transparent substrates
- New substrates showcase HP Indigo ElectroInk White and deliver black-on-white high-value invitations, greeting cards, photo albums and more
- Print on transparent substrates, and produce transparent business cards, greeting cards, and clear overlays
Print on synthetics. The press supports high-value specialty applications printed on synthetics using HP Indigo’s unique One Shot Colour printing mode.
- Print easily on a wide range of synthetics, including PVC, PET, Teslin® and PC
Security printing. HP Indigo ElectroInk UV Red creates print that is only visible under UV light. This is valuable for high-security plastic cards and adding anti-counterfeiting features.
- Use invisible ink to produce high-security ID cards, including drivers’ licenses and voting cards; add anti-counterfeiting features for high-value coupons and tickets; or issue invisible barcodes for in-house processing and control.